Some people often hear and use the word ‘back guru’. There is nothing of ‘black magic’ or ‘woo do’ in chiropractic.
Chiropractic has rigorous scientific foundations and, millions are invested every year by major Institutions and Governmental Bodies to establish the reliability of the profession as well as reassuring patients and public of its safe and effective approach to neuromusculoskeletal conditions.
Take a look at some of the most recent chiropractic research.
- Spinal manipulative therapy for low back pain—time for an update, 2017
- Manual Therapies for Migraine…, 2011
- NICE Guidelines, 2010
- Chiropractic Evidence, 2010
- Treatment of Neck Pain,… 2009 (abstract only)
- NHS, National Cost Report for Low Back Pain,2009
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Low Back Pain: A Joint Clinical Practice Guideline from the American College of Physicians and the American Pain Society, 2007
- Validity and Reliability of Manual Muscle testing…, 2007
- Efficacy of Sport Specific Training, 2007
- Subluxation: Dogma or Science?, 2005
- Future of Chiropractic, 2005
- Back Pain at Work, 2000
- More Articles